Holly brings her friendly personality, extensive experience in the health & wellness industry, attention to detail, and her love of helping people to her role as receptionist at OsteoStrong Hawthorn.
Holly has worked as a receptionist, alongside her position as a personal trainer at Maine fitness gym in Castlemaine for many years. Recently having moved to Melbourne she is excited to be part of our supportive community and team.
Holly is well organised and adept at prioritising tasks, to ensure all operations run smoothly and members are given the best service. She genuinely enjoys being in a position that ultimately will help people improve their lives and well-being, and feel valued and understood in their persuit to better themselves.
- Cert III & IV in Personal Training
- Coaching certificate Brazilian Jiu-jitsu
- Working with childrens check
- Brazilian Jiu-jitsu
- Mixed martial arts, both participating and watching live events
- My two cats, Ripley and Sven
- Playing video games with distant friends on a weekend
- Having lunch and long talks with friends
- Listening to music as I do chores or relax during my down time