The Assistant Manager plays a crucial role in overseeing and supporting the day-to-day operations, and assisting the Centre Manager in various aspects of running an OsteoStrong health and wellness centre. Their primary responsibilities fall into 3 areas: delivery and oversite of member sessions; membership growth, centre operations. Additionally, they support the Session Coaches by providing mentoring, ensuring they deliver high-quality sessions, and maintaining a safe and hygienic centre environment. The Assistant Manager contributes to the overall success of the OsteoStrong Centre by fostering a positive and efficient atmosphere that promotes the health and well-being of the staff and members.
This unique opportunity to become part of our team comes with:
- Specialist training & certification in OsteoStrong technologies
- Generous remuneration – Salary, plus Superannuation
- Flexible working hours
- Genuine opportunity to grow within a blue ocean brand
- Ongoing support and mentoring from experienced leaders within the national team.
- High energy, people person, team player
- Excited by giving to others
- Enthusiastic, kind, compassionate & reliable
- Impeccable integrity, honesty & fairness
- Dedicated to best practice and personal accountability
- Possess excellent communication & customer service skills
- Demonstrated growth mindset, willingness to learn
- Strong IT skills / passionate about technology
- Pro-active & driven to achieve targets
- Curious, adaptable & resilient
- Proven leader in the health & wellness industry
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the centre
- Drive the growth of the centre through membership sales
- Conduct local area marketing activities and events
- Lead a team of coaches to deliver 1:1 coaching to members
- Maintain up-to-date member records
- Deliver incredible customer service experiences
- Participate in networking, promotion & member events
- Deliver discovery sessions to engage new members
- Work collaboratively with the team to maintain our centre standards
- Champion the strengths and passions of your team!
Allied health, exercise, fitness or wellness credentials are highly desirable. This is a fast-paced role and requires high attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in a similar role
- Proven success in achieving membership sales targets
- Australian permanent residents only
Our centre hours vary across the week and may include some early evenings and weekends – full details on the relevent centre page.
Please note if successful, you will be required to complete approx 10 hours of paid online training (flexible) plus a week of paid onsite training. Onsite training will be conducted in Melbourne.
To apply please provide a cover letter and current resume including references. Only applicants who do so will be considered.
To find out more about OsteoStrong centres visit your local centre Locations