OsteoStrong Session Coaches are qualified health and wellness professionals with a special interest in bone health, strength, wellbeing and bio-hacking. All OsteoStrong session coaches undergo additional in-house training and certification in the use of our patented technologies.
The session coach’s primary role is to provide personalised guidance and support for our members, and to ensure members perform the exercises correctly and safely, throughout their one-on-one sessions.
They perform baseline and follow up testing assessing member individual needs, set appropriate intensity levels, and offer encouragement to help members achieve their strength and bone health goals. Additionally, the session coach maintains a positive and motivating environment for members, as they work towards improving their overall well-being. Crucially Session Coaches must be kind, compassionate and enthusiastic, demonstrating a high level of empathy for our members in their health journey.
This unique opportunity to become part of our team comes with:
- Specialist training & certification in OsteoStrong technologies
- Generous remuneration – Salary, plus Superannuation
- Flexible working hours
- Genuine opportunity to grow within a blue ocean brand
- Ongoing support and mentoring from experienced leaders within the national team
- High energy, people person, team player
- Excited by giving to others
- Enthusiastic, kind, compassionate & reliable
- Impeccable integrity, honesty & fairness
- Dedicated to best practice and personal accountability
- Possess excellent communication & customer service skills
- Demonstrated growth mindset, willingness to learn
- Strong IT skills / passionate about technology
- Pro-active & driven to achieve targets
- Curious, adaptable & resilient
- Experience and passion for the health & wellness industry
- Provide 1:1 coaching to members
- Maintain up to date member records
- Deliver incredible customer service experiences
- Participate in networking, promotion & member events
- Deliver discovery session to engage new members
- Work collaboratively with the team to maintain our centre standards
- Champion your strengths and passions alongside our team of rockstar coaches!
Allied health, exercise, fitness or wellness credentials are highly desirable. This is a fast-paced physical role and requires a high attention to detail, with a strong focus on functional movement.
- Australian permanent residents only
- Working with Children’s Check
Our centres hours vary across the week and can include some early evenings and weekends – full details on the relevent centre page.
Please note if successful, you will be required to complete approx 10 hours of paid online training (flexible) plus a week of paid onsite training. Onsite training will be conducted in Melbourne.
To apply please provide a cover letter and current resume including references. Only applicants who do so will be considered.
To find out more about OsteoStrong centres visit your local centre Locations