The role of receptionist is a vital frontline role within OsteoStrong Centres. Being the bright and bubbly face (and voice) of the centre, confidently supporting the efficient running of our schedule and administration, and managing a range of daily tasks to ensure our members needs are met with a smile. This role requires someone with high energy, who can multitask with ease, strong IT, organisation and communication skills, and the ability to be proactive and take intiative.
This unique opportunity to become part of our team comes with:
- Specialist training in OsteoStrong technologies
- Generous remuneration – Salary, plus Superannuation
- Flexible working hours
- Genuine opportunity to grow within a blue ocean brand
- Ongoing support and mentoring from experienced leaders within the national team
- High energy, people person, team player
- Excited by giving to others
- Enthusiastic, kind, compassionate & reliable
- Impeccable integrity, honesty & fairness
- Dedicated to best practice and personal accountability
- Possess excellent communication & customer service skills
- Demonstrated growth mindset, willingness to learn
- Strong IT skills / passionate about technology
- Pro-active & driven to achieve
- Curious, adaptable & resilient
- Experience and passion for the health & wellness industry
- Provide sparkling customer service to members & member enquiries
- Maintain up to date member & financial records
- Participate in networking, promotion & member events
- Support the engagement of new members
- Work collaboratively with the team to maintain our centre standards
- Maintain and manage our booking system
- Manage centre communciation streams incuding email, phone and social media channels
- Support the day to day operations of the centre
- Champion your strengths and passions alongside our team of rockstar coaches!
Experience in an allied health, exercise, fitness or wellness setting is highly desirable. This is a fast-paced role and requires a high attention to detail, with a strong focus on customer service.
- Australian permanent residents only
- Working with Children’s Check
Our centres hours vary across the week and may include some early evenings and weekends – full details on the relevent centre page.
Please note if successful, you will be required to complete approx 10 hours of paid online training (flexible) plus paid onsite training.
To apply please provide a cover letter and current resume including references. Only applicants who do so will be considered.
To find out more about OsteoStrong centres visit your local centre Locations