Judy is a mother to two beautiful adult daughters and a loving wife for over 30 years. Having owned and operated their own business, Judy understands the importance of being the first point of contact and the responsibility to provide excellent service and understanding. She is very intuitive and practices meditation and journaling each day.
In her free time, she loves playing Golf and since participating in the OsteoStrong’s weekly sessions, Judy has noticed a significant improvement in distance when driving the golf ball.
In her role as receptionist at OsteoStrong Manly, Judy brings empathy, honesty and values team work to support our members to have an incredible expereince at every visit.
- Certified Institute for Integrative Nutrition – Health Coach
- NLP Practitioner Certification
- My beautiful family
- Good nutrition and supporting Australian owned superfoods & skincare
- Walking around the headland
- Swimming in the ocean
- Gratitude – Living my best life