Encourages cellular regeneration to reduce inflammation, boost collagen and restore cellular function in skin, hair, muscles and bone.
Stimulate healing and improve bone health with red light therapy
In the 1990s, NASA discovered that red light therapy triggered natural plant growth in space. Soon after, it began exploring whether the therapy had medical applications for humans, as well. Three decades and thousands of peer-reviewed trials and studies later, there is a growing body of evidence supporting red light therapy as an option to stimulate the healing process, relieve inflammation and pain, and restore cellular function.
Red Light Therapy devices deliver red and near-infrared wavelengths directly to the body using medical-grade LEDs.
These wavelengths trigger a chemical reaction in the cells’ mitochondria that, in turn, boosts ATP energy and enhances cell triggering.
Red light therapy can help our members enhance their physical performance, reduce inflammation, decrease joint pain, improve sleep, increase skin collagen production and has been shown to improve osteoarthritis in numerous peer-reviewed studies.
BONE DENSITY BENEFITS
- Increases bone mineral density and bone structure: Preliminary research shows benefits for improving osteoporosis, including a boost in osteogenesis, increased stress load and preserved vertebrae strength.
- Strengthens bones: Increases osteoblast proliferation, collagen deposition, and bone neoformation when compared to bones not treated with red light and increases maximum bone tolerance.
- Improves bone healing: Accelerates bone healing in extraction sites, bone fracture defects and distraction osteogenesis.
- Reduces swelling from bone injuries: A proven anti-inflammatory treatment indicated by the FDA that has been shown to curb swelling in facial bone fractures.
- Enhances overall bone health: Increases natural collagen production, which is essential to healthy bones and skin.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS BENEFITS
- Strengthens the immune system: Has been shown to increase immune cell populations through photobiostimulation, with implications for individuals with arthritis8, stimulates the immune system and increases the overall recruit of immune cells critical to fighting disease.
- Relieves pain and inflammation: Increases blood flow to damaged tissues and boosts the body’s antioxidant defences; proven effective for reducing pain intensity and regenerating cartilage, including in osteoarthritis.
- Enhances athletic performance and recovery: Used by professional athletes worldwide, and recreational athletes of all ages, to improve time before exhaustion, improve muscular performance and accelerate recovery.
- Reduces soreness from exercise: Decreases reduces peripheral fatigue and muscle damage in postmenopausal women, as well as among pro runners and soccer and rugby players.
- Improves flexibility: Increases functionality and range of motion, including in those with osteoarthritis
- Boosts skin health: Increases the natural production of collagen15 and enhances skin healing in a variety of conditions, including burns
- Improves sleep quality: Enhances sleep duration and quality and boosts the production of melatonin.
So, come have some exposure to red light therapy today!! Your cells will thank you for it!